If you need to prove whether you have a criminal record or not, you can apply for the simple certificate of good conduct, the extended certificate of good conduct or the certificate of good conduct for submission to an authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.