If you are married or in a registered civil partnership but living apart, you can ask for a distribution of household goods for the time you are living apart.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.