If you have a monetary claim from a judgment or other enforceable title, you can also enforce against the debtor's or the debtor's property (e.g. real estate).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.