If you, as the owner of the property, have rights to another property (serving property) (e.g. an emergency right of way), you can have this noted in the land register of your property (controlling property).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.