If you wish to fish during closed seasons and/or over the minimum size limits, you must apply for a special permit from the supreme fishing authority.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.