If you would like to know if there is any serious violation information on file about you in the National Marine Fisheries Act Violation File and you need this information to submit to an authority, you can submit a request for authority information to the BLE.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL)

Last update or date of publication