You want to register your child at a KiTa? There is a legal entitlement to so-called early childhood development when the child is 1 year old. Places for early childhood development are crèches, kindergartens, after-school care centers and day care centers for children.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.