If you wish to apply for unemployment benefits, you must register as unemployed electronically in the specialist portal of the Federal Employment Agency or in person at the employment agency responsible for your place of residence.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication