If your company belongs to the construction industry or has the same status and you have work stoppages during the so-called bad weather period, you can receive winter allowance under certain conditions and thus partially compensate for the loss of pay of your employees.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication