If there is a change of keeper (e.g. due to the sale of the vehicle), the previous keeper or owner must notify the competent registration authority immediately for the purpose of changing the vehicle register.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.