A vehicle that has been taken out of service can be re-registered on application. You can apply for re-registration at the registration authority responsible for you.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.