To be able to be appointed and work as a dangerous goods safety adviser, you must have a training certificate. The training certificate is issued to you by the IHK after participation in a training course and a successful examination.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.