You would like to offer catering with alcoholic beverages within the framework of a temporary event (e.g. funfair, city festival, shooting festival) or for another temporary reason (e.g. construction canteens)? Then you need a temporary permit (Gestattung).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.