You need a catering licence (concession) if you want to serve alcohol in your place of business. A catering licence is only issued if you can present a certificate from the Chamber of  Commerce and Industry stating that you have received instruction in catering.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.