You can receive financial support for your studies or internship if your parents do not have a higher income or if you have already been employed for a longer period of time without being dependent on your parents. This support is called BAföG.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.