Unfälle im Bergbau, bei dem eine Person mehr als 3 Tage ganz oder teilweise arbeitsunfähig ist, müssen Sie der zuständigen Behörde melden.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.