If you want to access the telematics infrastructure (TI) in healthcare, you need an electronic health professional card (eHBA) as a person in a healthcare profession.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.