If you are interested in working in an academic or non-academic health profession abroad, you will need a Certificate of good standing (Certificate of good standing).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.