Veterinarians can apply for a license to practice if they have completed their veterinary training in Bavaria or in an EU member state, an EEA contracting state or in Switzerland and wish to work as a veterinarian in Bavaria.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.