If you wish to work as an SHI-accredited doctor or psychotherapist in outpatient care, you must be entered in the register of doctors.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.