If you no longer have the original of your training examination certificate or the certificate of authorization to use the professional title in a healthcare profession, you can apply for a duplicate of the original.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.