If, due to your disability, you need special support in integrating into the workplace or in securing your job, the Employment Agency can commission a specialist integration service for this purpose.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication