If you have a severely disabled person's ID card and your state of health changes significantly, you can notify the authority responsible for you and apply for the degree of disability to be reassessed.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.