You are a foster carer and the natural parents want to take the child back with them? Then you can apply to the family court for the child to stay with you.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.