If you want to give your child up for adoption and you are not married to the mother, you can refrain from filing an application for transfer of parental care to yourself after the child's birth. You can declare this even before the birth.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.