If you as parents are not married to each other at the time of your child's birth, you can obtain joint custody by both submitting declarations of custody.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.