If you want to give your child up for adoption, the birth parents and the child must consent. In exceptional cases, the family court can substitute the consent of one parent for the adoption. The responsible youth welfare office must advise and instruct on the procedure.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.