To erect buildings which require a building permit or a notification procedure, an engineer in the field of structural engineering or civil engineering may only be appointed as an architect for the required building documentation, if s/he is registered in the list of architects kept at the Chamber of Engineers (Ingenieurkammer) in Baden-W├╝rttemberg.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.