If you as an employer would like to employ foreign skilled workers who come from third countries, the Federal Employment Agency must generally agree to this. You can have it checked in advance whether the requirements for approval are met.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication