In good time before the expiry of the validity of the residence permit of your child born in Germany, you should apply for the extension of the residence permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.