Foreign, minor and unmarried children with a residence permit for family reunification with a German parent can receive an extension of the residence permit as long as the family relationship continues.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.