As a third-country national with a residence permit for family reunification with a German spouse or life partner, you can apply for an extension of your residence permit as long as your marriage or life partnership continues.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.