If you want to join your foreign spouse or partner in Germany, you can obtain a residence permit for family reunification if you meet certain requirements

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.