Foreign, underage, unmarried children can beForeign unmarried children who are minors may be granted a residence permit for the purpose of family reunification with a German parent.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.