If you are a third-country national and want to live together with your German spouse or partner in Germany, you can obtain a residence permit for family reunification.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.