If you, as a graduate of a higher education program in Germany or as a former holder of a residence permit as a researcher or scientist, have a residence permit for self-employment, this can be extended again.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.