Once the equivalence of your foreign professional qualification has been successfully established or you have been granted a permit to practise your profession in Germany, your residence permit can then be extended for a maximum of 12 months to enable you to look for a job.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.