As a researcher, you have a legal right to be issued a work permit to look for a job for a maximum of 9 months directly following your research activity.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.