As a professional with an academic education who has already received a residence permit to look for a job, you can apply for the extension of the residence permit up to a maximum total duration of six months.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.