If you have a residence permit to participate in a European Voluntary Service for a period of less than one year and you wish to continue the voluntary service, you can apply for an extension of your residence permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.