You can have your residence permit for qualified employment for skilled workers with academic training extended before its period of validity expires if you want to continue working in Germany as a skilled worker.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.