You can extend your residence permit for qualified employment for skilled workers with vocational training before it expires if you want to continue working in Germany as a skilled worker

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.