You can obtain a residence permit for self-employment under eased conditions if you have successfully completed a course of study in Germany or hold a residence permit as a researcher or scientist.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.