If you are looking for a job corresponding to your qualifications or for self-employment directly following your research activity, you will be granted a residence permit for a maximum of 9 months.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.