As a specialist with academic training, you can obtain a residence permit for a period of six months to look for a job if you meet certain requirements.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.