If you want to participate in a European voluntary service according to the EU Directive 2016/801, you can apply for a temporary residence permit

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.