If you want to work as a researcher at a German research institution and already hold a residence title from another EU member state for the purpose of research, you can obtain a residence permit under certain conditions

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.