If you have a university degree and would like to work in Germany in a job for which your degree qualifies you, you can obtain a residence permit under certain conditions.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.