If you have a residence permit for the purpose of finding a place to study and its total validity period of nine months has not yet been reached, you can apply for an extension of the residence permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.