If you have a residence permit for a period of less than six months to carry out a study-related internship EU and want to continue the internship, you can apply for an extension of your residence permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.